The CoolerMaster Hyper 212X introduces several new features to the incredibly popular 212 series. It uses the same Patented Quad CDC Heatpipe array but features a completely new cooling fan and an improved fin-blade layout. Thanks to the new Smart Engine and 4th Generation Bearing, the MTBF has been pushed up to an incredible 160,000 hours while reducing bearing noise. The redesigned Fan-Blades and Aluminum Fin-Blades have both been optimized to create micro vortices that boost the airflow and circulate it around the heatpipes.
- - High performance Copper heatpipes with a fusion bonded copper powder wick.
- - Patented CDC™ technology – 4 direct touch heatpipes creating a gap-less contact surface
- - Aluminum Fin Array with New Tunnel Effect layout for improved heat dissipation.
- - 4th Generation Bearing – MTBF of 160,000 hours thanks to highly durable POM components.
- - Redesigned Fan-blades that create vortices to boost airflow without creating more noise
- - Smart Fan engine – stops the fan when blocked to prevent damage, and automatically restarts the fan when it has been cleared.
- - Universal mounting system for all Intel and AMD platforms.
|Socket Type||Intel LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155/775 AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2|
หมายเหตุ: HTML นี้ไม่สามารถแปลได้!