Seventh Generation of Customized Surveillance Storage
The seventh-generation 4TB Seagate® Surveillance HDD (formerly SV35 Series™) addresses the need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and ensures cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
- 4TB of storage capacity supports up to 16 drives and 32 cameras per system
- Precision-tuned for surveillance workloads with high write work cycles
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
- Rotational vibration sensors for reliable performance
- Customize power settings to best support motion-activated cameras with Idle 3 support
Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
The Surveillance HDD features storage power for the latest video surveillance systems.
- Build scalable systems to support large streaming workloads with support for ATA streaming and up to 32 cameras
- Surveillance-optimized firmware improves drive reliability up to 30% and can reduce data loss
- Ready to work 24×7 supporting up to 400+ hours of high definition content
- 1M hours MTBF
Consistent Performance in Multi-Drive Surveillance Systems
Improve your drive reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows. The addition of rotational vibration sensors allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance through system vibrations and support RAID configurations in the growing NVR and standalone-DVR segments.
- The addition of RV sensors allows drives to reliably perform in systems with up to 16 drives
- RV sensors in a RAID environment improve system vibration tolerance
- Support for up to 32 cameras recording in high definition
Improved Time-To-Ready for Motion Sensing Cameras
As drive technology evolves, so do the applications that leverage them. With improvements in motion sensing cameras, the Surveillance HDD now includes settings that can ensure your drive is ready when your system needs to record.
- Idle 3 power setting allows immediate recording when motion sensing is detected in a camera
- Quick time-to-ready requires smaller system buffer sizes, reducing cost
High-Performance Surveillance Storage Solutions
Stream more data faster and support more simultaneous cameras with SV35 Series drives.With the industry’s highest areal density rates, SV35 Series drives support data rates up to 210MB per second. Combined with new dual processor technology, 64MB of cache and surveillance-optimized write-cache management, there is no drive that matches the SV35 Series for high-performance surveillance applications.
Surveillance Hard Drives with Enterprise-Class Reliability
Surveillance HDDs are engineered for high write workloads and multiple video stream recording with these features:
- Industry-leading MTBF of >1M hours; AFR of <1%
- RV sensors for improved reliability and performance in multi-drive systems with RAID support
- 3-year limited warranty
Review options in the Surveillance Drive Selection Guide >
|Average Operating Power||8.0W|